ICEX is proud of our high staff retention – which we believe reflects the quality of our company culture. Our staff are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. Our offices in Essex and London provide a busy and challenging workplace that’s also friendly and fun.
If you are looking to develop your career in IT Asset Disposal we are always interested in hearing from people who would like to work at ICEX. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
New Field Sales Opportunity (Reference CS\0103)
The individual needs to be target or results driven and experienced in service sales. They should be prepared to spend time prospecting in London and the home counties (knocking on doors). The role will involve working with the operations and client care teams to ensure an appropriate solution for our clients, and a profitable one for ICEX. A comprehensive package of collateral is also available for support. The job comes with a generous uncapped commission package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the rapidly growing area of information security, exploiting the upcoming GDPR. ICEX Ltd has invested in a major new marketing campaign as part of its expansion plans, and has recently undergone a major branding refresh. Our goal is to provide an exceptional client experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop an effective understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of ICEX’s services, including data destruction from redundant IT assets
- Identify prospective clients and organizations to focus on sales activities
- Develop new client relationships using a range of appropriate tools
- In coordination with Sales Management, identify, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities where appropriate
- Promote and educate clients regarding ICEX’s services
- Provide support to develop client projects and manage client expectations in liaison with the Client Care Team who will look after their regular requirements
- Negotiate pricing and contractual issues by developing a thorough understanding of company procedures
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service
- Plan and arrange meetings with prospects from sales office
- Create awareness in the market by meeting at least 8 new prospects per month
- Within 3 months –generate 3 new medium sized clients
- Within 12 months –6 further medium sized and 3 major clients
Basic (£20-25k) + generous uncapped commission structure (OTE £40k).
Start Date: ASAP